Our newest opportunity is for a talented Materials Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for providing all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to materials submittals, approvals, testing and sampling.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Ensure compliance of used materials with the projects specifications.
- To participate in the quality control of materials including all the laboratory and field testing, acceptance of used materials, checking and accepting all remedial and corrective measures.
- Participate in construction quality control.
- Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications.
- Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Senior Resident Engineer.
- Maintain records of test results and all corrective actions taken.
- Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 10 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering and a professional engineering registration.