About the job
Mastercard Intern Program
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Across the 8-12 weeks, you’ll jump into experiencing work & life at Mastercard whilst gaining valuable professional experience and the opportunity to network. Successful interns might also have the opportunity to secure a place in our Launch program upon graduating, which you can find out more about here.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
- A capstone project to report your achievements and findings
What you’ll do
The scope of your project will require you to support Mastercard’s vision for its partnership with the Qatar World cup 2022. In this capacity, you will be required to identify merchants, develop relationships to negotiate and provide the best offerings/deals for our cardholders.
- Energetic individual with sound communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and develop relationships with customers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: English to a professional standard
- Evidence of strong academics predicted to achieve UK 2.1 or US 3.0 GPA equivalent.
- Penultimate year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree