Job Purpose It is the expectation of the role that the Marketing Officer will demonstrate a commitment to the strategic development of the school. The Marketing Officer at UU/CUC & SI-UK is expected to be energetic, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative in their approach to their work. He/she should be a forward-looking person committed to providing quality service to UU/CUC & SI-UK . He/she should also be committed to his/her own continuing development. This job specification may be individualized at any time in consultation with the post holder.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and communications or public relations.
- Digital marketing or website management and/or evaluation? Use of social media in a business/organizational setting.
- An eye for good design and the ability to produce well-formatted documents.
- Excellent English language writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to create content as well as identify and generate creative story/case study ideas.
- Traditional branding techniques.
- Experience in an independent educational environment.
- Website related technical skills not essential but would be an advantage.
- Graphic design capacity or use of desktop publishing packages.
- Managing an image library