About the job
- Mastercard is looking for a strategic, passionate and high-impact Marketing Manager to lead multiple marketing disciplines across Qatar, Iraq, Kuwait & Oman (QIKO).
- We’re looking for an outstanding professional who is:
- Self-driven and inherently curious, always eager to find a better way to do things and take things to the next level.
- works well under demanding timelines and has a keen eye for detail, able to deliver projects to the highest level.
- excels at building relationships and strives for excellence in everything he/she do.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading technology companies. Mastercard is a force for good, working to help empower and include people around the world. Our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. We attract and retain top talent from diverse backgrounds and industries by building a world-class culture based on decency, respect and inclusion. Find out more about working at Mastercard here
- Develop and execute local marketing plans, including advertising, promotions, sponsorships, market research, etc., ensuring all initiatives are both locally relevant and in alignment with country, regional and cross functional priorities
- Translates high-level direction into desired specifications for Mastercard marketing staff or agency staff for production/delivery of promotional marketing materials, including print, electronic, direct mail and call center promotions
- Application and customization of marketing assets (consumer intelligence, brand, sponsorships and partnerships) to develop valued and differentiating programs
- Collecting and analyzing market data as well as conducting specific market researches in order to put forward an insight led activities proposals
- Develops metrics and specifications to track campaigns & activities program performance, measures program performance, and makes recommendations based on results
- Manage marketing budget including preparing monthly and annual budget forecasts; set control procedures; ensure full compliance with Mastercard rules & policies
Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated success in building integrated marketing plans that leveraged synergies between marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability in establishing collaborative relationships with partners, agencies and cross functional counterparts and representing the voice of the local market
- Extensive experience and demonstrated success in consumer marketing, with additional experience in B2B, B2B2C and/or sponsorship Marketing
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization with multiple internal stakeholder groups.
The position is based out of Qatar office