About the job
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and plan to support our ambitious local market growth targets.
- Build engaging sales materials to broaden the conversation with the client and deepen relationships.
- Enhance brand awareness in the trading industry through consistent and thoughtful presence within the target community
- Plan and manage comprehensive social media programs, increase the presence of senior stakeholders and build engaging digital content
- Manage to deliver content such as articles, videos, blogs, research reports, whitepapers and infographics that are centered around client needs and showcase Thomson Reuters as a trusted, best-of-breed partner with a wide range of capabilities
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to drive program development and enable localized execution tactics
- Drive a standard of excellence across all marketing deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business.
- Accountable for budget spending per activity and understanding the financial impact of marketing activities and how this aligns with business goals.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have a Bachelor in Marketing Management
- Living in Qatar and able to get NOC
- Experience in Exchange / Bank / Financial company is preferable