The overall scope of the Marketing Manager is to promote the hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar. Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of the hotel
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Four (4) years experience in the position, preferably in a 4/5 star hotel
- Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within the team
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail