About the job
Hyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others, and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Andaz means “personal style” in Hindi. Andaz Doha means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Doha, expressed through local experiences, art & design, and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful environment.
Andaz Doha is about creating a vibrant luxury lifestyle hotel experience woven into the fabric of the local culture, fueling our guests’ creativity and inspiring them to express their own unique styles and passions.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the pre-opening marketing launch for Andaz Doha. The Marketing Manager is responsible for launching the brand, and positioning the hotel in the local and international marketplace through appropriate sales and marketing initiatives. In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing branding, campaigns, activations, channels, products, and collateral to achieve key business objectives.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in a similar role in a 5* luxury hotel and display strong traits in the following areas:
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in a similar position within the luxury space
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in fast pace environments
- Previous experience in pre-opening and brand positioning
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leadership, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service, and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills