Become part of our creative family!
The Assistant Marketing Manager will work with a Marketing Manager to support the execution of multiple marketing activities across a portfolio of clients.
- Office-based but with regular meetings in and around the greater Doha area.
- Marketing Manager
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the execution of IMC activity for a wide portfolio of clients.
- Understanding of broad IMC mix.
- Understanding of both ATL / BTL marketing elements.
- Creativity, clear and strong communication and computer skills are required..
- Requires strong analytical skills, organization and people skills.
- Lateral Thinking – Problem Solving.
- The ability to be self-sufficient.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Self-motivation, the ability to be a team player.
- A level of agency experience (preferred), or an understanding of the agency environment.
- Degree in Marketing Communications.
- Graduates welcome
- 2-3 Years agency experience is an advantage.
- Spoken Arabic is an advantage.
- Must have Driver’s License and access to personal transportation.
Key Responsibilities And Main
Tasks And Activities :
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of accounts in association with the Marketing Manager across a variety of industries and sectors.
- A highly administrative role with creative elements and a high emphasis placed on relationship building and attention to detail.
- Attending meetings with clients, taking notes, meeting min and participating in the discussion to identify their Marcomm requirements.
- Perform market research for clients – Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client’s industry.
- Responsible for helping to execute the marketing services tailored exclusively to the needs of client’s industries, audiences and plans.
- Comment on and assist in the development of marketing plans. Assisting with managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation.
- Facilitation of vendors, quotes, invoices, receipts and budgeting administration.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Online / Social Media Content management.
- Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
The Assistant Marketing Manager Will Share With All Colleagues The Responsibility For:
- Internal / External Cooperation:
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values.