The Loft Bureau Real Estate
THE LOFT BUREAU Real Estate is one of Qatar’s leading real estate agencies. The company was established in 2019 with the aim to provide a first-class service to its clients. Our team consists of highly skilled and trained people that share the common goal: to make THE LOFT BUREAU Qatar’s preferred real estate agency for business owners and individuals alike.
As we are continuously expanding our operations, we’re now looking for a seasoned Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
For this position, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers as well as landlords and tenants through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts including physical client visits.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising as well as real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required. Furthermore, the applicant shall be charismatic and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will be trained by highly educated and experienced senior staff with a proven track record.
- Our comprehensive system tools and services enable you to work independently of time and location restrictions with maximum efficiency.
- Our brand power and our worldwide network provide you with access to potential clients and premium properties.
- Our salary/commission model offers you attractive earning opportunities.
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message.
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely.
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers.
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant.
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers.
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth.
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media.
- Take great pictures of the most attractive listings for online marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions.
- Develops innovative forward design concepts.
- Must be fluent in Arabic & English.
- Must have a Qatari driving license and own car.
From QAR5,000.00 per month
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Driving (Required)