A Marketing Coordinator/Social Media Specialist- Arabic Speaker is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat to build an audience and ensure customer engagement.
The Specialist also monitors site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design. Create content calendars and digital media campaigns. Manages website content and all digital presence.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up and managing your hotel’s social media accounts and replying to guests’ comments and reviews in a timely manner
- Incorporating social media into your hotel’s marketing strategy and into all marketing campaigns as deemed appropriate
- Being aware of communications from the Hilton Social Team when it comes to crisis communications, announcements and social media recommendations
- Following enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize your social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines
- Posting on each social media channel daily in order to keep channels active and consistent
- Empowering your guests or unfamiliar travelers with resources and information about your property and local area
- Social Media enthusiast
- Must have 1-2 years Social Media and Digital Marketing Skills.
- Must be good in writing skills and report analysis.
- Good knowledge of content creation and analytical skills.
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Coordinator/Social Media Specialist- Arabic Speaker serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Project Management
- Well Flexibile
- BA in Hospitality, Business or Marketing
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum 1-2 years expereince on similar role
- Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
- Digital Marketing Certified is a plus or Google Certifications