Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all of the off-line activity.
- He/She will also be an off-line events manager.
- Responsible for Marketing & Partnerships relations(B2B).
- Collaborating with different departments in the organization.
- Marketing coordinators oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- promotional activities.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- writing and proofreading creative copy.
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- organizing events and product exhibitions.
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Qatar as a marketing executive/Coordinator.
- Preferably have good contacts with OH(outside banner ads).
- At least have good English and Arabic copywriting skills (preferably also with Arabic).