About the job
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives, planning , organizing and coordinating promotional presentations, updating social calendars and very regularly posting on the trendy and popular social media.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense and new business data
- Supports Sales staff by providing sales data, market trends , forecast, accounts analyses, new product information, relaying customer services requests
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising, maintaining research databases
- Assists in planning promotional events in the hotel by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, coordinating mailing lists
- Assists the marketing team in preparing brochures, monthly hotel newsletter and other promotional material.
- Assists in preparing annual public relations goals and budget, in cooperation with sales, develops working plans to carry out goals; compares actual achievements against goals periodically; takes necessary corrective action.
- Coordinates activities with PR & Marketing Manager /Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Performs duties as may be assigned.
- Preference Will Be Given To Candidates Currently Based In Qatar.
- Minimum 3/ 4 years in the same position in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service.
- Good command of English Language.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
Salary QAR. 4000 / – + Housing + Meals + Transportation