Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Leads and manages the department in accordance with Mandarin Oriental Standards and set hotel objectives
- Monitor day to day work and projects are on track and provide guidance to ensure team colleagues are able to proceed with project tasks efficiently and confidently
- Ensures that departmental levels of KPIs are in line with hotel objectives
- Always lead by example
- Oversees monthly departmental expenses to ensure they are in line with annual budget
- Interview and recruit colleagues as per job specifications and form an efficient and motivated team
- Motivate, train, supervise, evaluate and discipline Marketing Operations colleagues
- Attend managerial meetings if requested and participate actively in achieving productive results
- Ensure team leaders are monitoring annual contracts, proactively assessing vendors or suppliers continuously
- Review regularly Standard Operating Procedures, and update Policies and Procedures in order to guarantee effective and efficient service as per Mandarin Oriental Standards
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel or luxury retail environment in a key marketing position
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks
- Ability to develop plan, liaise and communicate effectively with different stakeholders