Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect with, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Manage creative agency at all levels from initial briefing through to execution of communications this will also include budgetary management. .
- Arrange Customer Hospitality in line with sales and marketing objectives and in conjunction with direct Manager
- Produce and drive internal communication plan and strategy in conjunction with Marketing Manager, HR and other Functional Managers across the business
- Organize sponsorship suppliers to ensure that sponsorship events meet specific objectives.
- Implement a cost-effective give-away strategy including purchase and distribution, ensuring optimum customer relationships.
- Support Communication Manager to develop and update Sales and Marketing promotions resulting in optimum Sales Force education when required.
- Post campaign evaluation and research as and when required – ROI Analysis
- Help with the organisation of customer and sporting events to support the business needs of reaching the desired audience thus raising brand and product profile.
- Develop corporate literature and advertising in line with regional and Country design, copy, branding and quality standards.
- Organization of Media Purchase and placement ensuring quality, timeliness and progressing relationships with media suppliers as part of position development.
- Ensure filing, maintenance and distribution of marketing material including competitor information and DHL literature.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years marketing or project management related experience either client-side or agency
- Experience in conceiving and presenting ideas to peers and third parties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and deliver work on time and within budget.
- Must possess a creative and analytical ability
- Excellent PC skills including extensive knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
- Able to work as part of a motivated team.
- Ability to develop good internal working relationships.
- Ability to manage suppliers and supplier relationships in a cost-effective fashion.
- Proactive approach, task and goal-orientated, with a sense of urgency and commitment to quality output.
- To have the drive and ambition to progress quickly – a real passion for marketing,
- A natural need for responsibility and accountability
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.