The Marketing Assistant encompasses both creative and digital responsibilities in the effort to maximize awareness of our brand. The ideal candidate will work closely with other stake holders in order to visualize the objectives and come up with ideas for content development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist the department with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns and other various projects
- Help in overseeing all aspects of content creation with the development team.
- Coming up with ideas of how to plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Create reports on marketing team’s performance.
- Create awareness and develop articles related to our brand
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Attend events such as catering and receptions
Qualification and required skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- 3-year experience in same role in Food and Beverage sector.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Should always be abreast with emerging trends of the hospitality/F&B industry.
- In-depth knowledge of business and marketing concepts
- Strong organizational skills.
- Should have good (written and verbal) communication.
- Should have strong inter-personal skills.