To actively develop and market the business of the company and all its related activities to achieve corporate goals and targets and maximize short-term and long-term revenue streams fostering growth, quality and excellent customer relations. To define business strategies and priority segments, provide guidelines for business development and marketing plans, structure the various business units, lead implementation efforts and setup effective measures to ensure and sustain achievements.
- Aligning the brand footprint with the corporate mod to long-term goals.
- Lead and drive the media presence of the organization – overall digital media platform management.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction; Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Deep engagement with Physicians and clinical teams to understand the needs of the market/patients and accordingly align the marketing and business plan to maximize the revenue
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s service line addressing or predicting clients’ objectives – individual and corporate
- Responsible for preparing and driving marketing plan to achieve the annual reveue budget
- Training and development of internal staff achieving continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Preparing and monitoring various business performance and customer satisfaction matrix and reporting to management.
- 12 Years of Proven Experience
- 6 Years in Managerial Role
- 3 Years GCC Experience