About the job
- Annual Manpower Planning
- Manpower Planning Budget
- Manpower Panning System
- Obtain Approvals
- Organization Chart Update
- HR Plan
- Job Analysis & Evaluation
- Patients Safety Commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as finance, Business or Human Resources) or Equivalent.
- Business or Human Resources) or Equivalent.
Experience And Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources preferably within health sector entailing responsibilities of Manpower planning.
- Well-versed in Manpower planning and recruitment processes and related best practices.
- Proven ability in statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze data effectively in order to produce recommendations.
- Manpower productivity measurement & analysis.