About the job
Primarily responsible for troubleshooting and arriving at a solution for payroll-related activities. Handling daily operations for the administration of roster of Retail Operations staff; and responding to all queries raised by staff and Managers in relation to payroll in a timely manner, adhering to QDF general and pay policies, procedures and programs by providing timely and efficient service to employees, that will have an effect on salaries. Coordinate and initiate new requirements and assist in the implementation of new changes closely liaising with IT and related users.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
Database administration experience.
Job Specific Skills
- Client focused and business aware, with interaction to senior management level.
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Oracle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Demonstrable planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- High level of sensitivity and professionalism.
- Self-starter, having the ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined timescales.
- Ability to proofread outgoing documents with a high level of accuracy.