Drive direct digital performance growth, improve service standards and customer experience by leveraging the latest technology to implement and operate platforms and services that re-define the traveller’s digital experience.
Build the service capabilities required for digital touchpoints especially the mobile app to become travellers’ preferred booking, self-service and trip assistance tool along their journey and ensure a 5-star customer service delivery.
- Develop and maintain digital traveller service definitions, scope and end to end processes for new and existing services.
- Partner with cross-departmental leads along the customer journey to establish feedback channels in order to understand traveller struggle points and expectations.
- Build a platform capability roadmap for traveller services by partnering with the digital product and mobile application managers as well as architects.
- Identify and implement new technologies and capabilities to allow product teams to leverage the latest innovation to create industry-leading traveller experiences.
- Develop various services to target travellers booking across various different channels and propose incentives to help drive these travellers to direct digital touchpoints.
- Establish priorities for implementation of new services and enhancement of existing services by understanding business impact, expected value and customer research.
- Review and analyse flight and non-flight services usage as well as loyalty activity to assess current platform usage, value and performance.
- Improve conversion and ancillary sales during pre-trip and check-in by adopting personalisation techniques to increase the relevancy of offers.
- Optimize online check-in and boarding procedures by trailing digital solutions such as A/B testing and machine learning to efficiently gather traveller preferences and match to ground handling requirements and flight operations criteria.
- Analyse on-board behaviour and traveller needs by reviewing crew and IFE logs and match to traveller profiles/personas to define new potential interface opportunities.
- Develop digital services and tools that enable travellers to get accurate information at the key moment of baggage collection to ensure a seamless experience and reduced anxiety by connecting data sources for real-time accurate information and triggering relevant notifications.
- Create a smooth arrival experience to every traveller to increase loyalty and repeat travel by developing a service structure and functionalities that recognise the differences and similarities between the various destinations, as well as different personas.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- You must have a minimum of 8 years of job-related experience.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Also possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and a proven team player.
- In-depth understanding of airline sales, marketing and distribution mechanisms
- Good understanding of ground handling and departure control procedures
- Experience in procuring/developing/working with innovative, disruptive technologies such as machine learning, big data, predictive/prescriptive analytics etc
- Experience in working with customer databases and operational platforms handling large sets of transactional and performance data
- Solid knowledge of core airline systems and applications
- Previous experience in managing the digital product(s) preferably in the travel industry
- Formal training and certification on airline reservation systems
- Understanding and experience in agile product development
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.