About the job
About Your Job
Drive direct digital performance growth, improve service standards and customer experience by leveraging the latest technology to implement and operate platforms and services that re-define the traveller’s digital experience.
Build the service capabilities required for digital touchpoints especially the mobile app to become travellers’ preferred booking, self-service and trip assistance tool along their journey and ensure a 5-star customer service delivery.
- Develop and maintain digital traveller service definitions, scope and end to end processes for new and existing services.
- Partner with cross-departmental leads along customer journey to establish feedback channels in order to understand traveller struggle points and expectations.
- Build a platform capability roadmap for traveller services by partnering with digital product and mobile application managers as well as architects.
- Identify and implement new technologies and capabilities to allow product teams to leverage the latest innovation to create industry leading traveller experiences.
- Develop various services to target travellers booking across various different channels and propose incentives to help drive these travellers to direct digital touch points.
- Establish priorities for implementation of new services and enhancement of existing services by understanding business impact, expected value and customer research.
- Review and analyse flight and non-flight services usage as well as loyalty activity to assess current platform usage, value and performance.
- Improve conversion and ancillary sales during pre-trip and check-in by adopting personalisation techniques to increase relevancy of offers.
- Optimize online check-in and boarding procedures by trailing digital solutions such as A/B testing and machine learning to efficiently gather traveller preferences and match to ground handling requirements and flight operations criteria.
- Analyse on-board behaviour and traveller needs by reviewing crew and IFE logs and match to traveller profiles/personas to define new potential interface opportunities.
- Develop digital services and tools that enable travellers to get accurate information at the key moment of baggage collection to ensure a seamless experience and reduced anxiety by connecting data sources for real time accurate information and triggering relevant notifications.
- Create a smooth arrival experience to every traveller to increase loyalty and repeat travel by developing a service structure and functionalities that recognise the differences and similarities between the various destinations, as well as different personas.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
You must have minimum 8 years of job related experience.
Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Also possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and a proven team player.
- In depth understanding of airline sales, marketing and distribution mechanisms
- Good understanding of ground handling and departure control procedures
- Experience in procuring/developing/working with innovative, disruptive technologies such as machine learning, big data, predictive/prescriptive analytics etc
- Experience in working with customer databases and operational platforms handling large sets of transactional and performance data
- Solid knowledge of core airline systems and applications
- Previous experience in managing digital product(s) preferably in the travel industry
- Formal training and certification on airline reservation systems
- Understanding and experience in agile product development