Program Management & Operations
- Sourcing, qualifying and recommending potential startup investment opportunities that meet the strategic and financial objectives of the organization
- Builds a deal pipeline of investable companies through extensive networking including meeting with founders, entrepreneurs and thought leaders, attending events and collaborating with other players in the startup ecosystem.
- Prepare periodical reviews for portfolio companies and reporting on progress by collecting and compiling performance metrics.
- Manage and organize all startup pitches. This includes coordinating with: selected startup and invited investors.
- Coordinate and manage due diligence and investment approval processes
- Manage all procedures related to contract/ agreements with startups
- Managing the due diligence processes and contributing to its success
- Lead and manage all partnership development processes with stakeholders/partners
- Prepare reports and other documentations for management
- Manage and coordinate all day today running of operations. This would include managing the budgets and administration related affairs.
Marketing & Business Development
- Develop and execute effective marketing communication initiatives to position and gain leverage for the organization in the startup eco system, in Qatar, Regionally and Internationally. This would include the management of all social media and other forms of activities.
- Lead all efforts to position the organization effectively at related events in Qatar, Regionally and Internationally.
- Manage and fully operationalize all startup and technology related events and partnerships the organization
- Actively network within the startup eco system to represent the organization.
- Explore and develop new partnerships in Qatar, Regionally and Internationally.
- Manage all organization communications channels, both internally and externally
- Years of Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably Arabic Speaker
- Must have proven managerial experience
- Must be exposed to marketing and events management