Pivotal in managing the paid media channel objectives of E-Commerce by targeting the relevant audiences across paid media digital touchpoints. Accountable to develop and drive paid media strategy and media plan across all search engines, display network, affiliates, social media, metasearch engines and any other paid media channels, to effectively deliver relevant traffic to the web platforms and achieve revenue KPI maintaining the cost of sale target. Envisions develops and drives the Customer Centricity strategy from paid media channels. Is a key service provider to internal stakeholders and trusted liaison to external vendors, managing the overall paid media agenda to lead the entire organization’s transformation to customer-centricity
- Design, drive and deliver the overall cross-channel paid media strategy to drive incremental revenue and customers to the airline globally
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Adopt a data-first strategy to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to optimize the user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize the overall digital experience form paid media channels
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Train, equip, and lead the team towards a successful career progression
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of job related experience, at least 8 years’ experience within Loyalty Programs and/or Partnerships Management.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Also possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and a proven team player.
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing is essential
- Specific in-depth knowledge in all paid digital marketing techniques
- Familiar with advertisement platform technologies used in paid advertisement Experience in developing new paid channels and opportunities
- Experience in re-marketing techniques, Search and display techniques
- Knowledge in Airline business is required
- Specific experience in SEM, development and technical knowledge required in paid media advertisement,
- Affiliates networks, Display, Remarketing Social Media.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.