About the role:
As a Manager Midfield Facilities Management, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Delivering a comprehensive 5-star facility management service to all Landside buildings at HIA including Security and Admin buildings, Employee Canteen, Employee Mosque, Medical Centre, Facility Maintenance Facility, GSE workshop, solid waste handling facility, general aviation hangar and terminal and MATAR Motor transport workshop.
- Developing the HIA asset management framework for HIA Landside and Airside Facilities, operations and integrate the assets and services to provide operational effectiveness.
- Liaising with FM contractors /service providers and outsourced vendors, by establishing and managing appropriate engagement forums, to ensure service level expectations are met and any challenges / opportunities are quickly addressed.
- Developing the HIA Asset Management System (AMS) across the landside asset base, by developing the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) to achieve and maintain the ISO 55001 accreditation for the facilities in scope.
- Periodically reviewing the scope, applicability and commercial value of the various FM contracts responsible for the delivery of maintenance services across the landside facilities, to ensure their output meets with stakeholder requirements and delivers best value to the business.
- Managing the successful completion of all outsourced planned maintenance activities on all assets across the landside facilities under the scope of MATAR FM, by regularly monitoring the delivery performance of outsourced maintenance contracts through effective data analysis from Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (eAM) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Being responsible for preparing the annual maintenance budget for landside facilities and managing expenditure against this, by conducting regular budget reviews identifying variance against forecast and implementing containment actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum of 8 years of job-related experience.
- Must have managed FM contracts in high profile facilities
- Strong financial management skills and ability to prepare and deliver annual budgets.