As Manager Loyalty Cobrand and Financial Services, you will own financial services and cobrand credit card partnerships for Qatar Airways loyalty offering both setting the strategy and ensuring it is delivered upon through business development where you will focus on establishing new partnerships, especially in the cobrand credit card space, around the globe.
- Develop and execute a strategy to intelligently grow financial services and cobrand portfolio, to increase partner revenue, optimize customer offering, and effectively compete for customer share of wallet and daily engagement.
- Lead and manage strategic review and planning for activities with existing partner institutions and other partners to constantly grow cardholder/member base and share of wallet.
- Develop partnerships with leading financial institutions and networks to fully leverage the power of Qatar Airways’ brand and other assets to drive daily engagement and revenue streams from our valued members.
- Strategically align Privilege Club with leading global partners / programs to create multi-faceted partnerships that can offer new features and benefits — earn, redemption, status, joint marketing etc.
- Actively manage existing partner accounts to maximize member share of wallet and effective partner marketing.
- Promote Qatar Airways products, campaigns, and experiences by leveraging partners’ customer database.
- Monitor competitor activities and offerings with their partnerships.
- Constantly review partner performance, related promotional activities and plan for future.
- Drive increased revenue from mileage sale to partners as well as redemptions on QR flights by partners.
- Set optimal mileage pricing and proactively drive new and existing partners to purchase more Qmiles. Analyze membership data and partner with Marketing to plan campaigns to drive card/service usage among members.
- Oversee financial accounting processes for revenue and costs across accruals and redemptions.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and develop robust business cases for a new partnerships, promotions, etc.
- Manage value proposition of the Qatar Airways credit card with existing banking partners.
- Prepare a cobrand card strategy for key markets and develop new features and products attached to these cards that will add value to both cardholders and Qatar Airways.
We are looking for a passionate individual with demonstrated experience to join our Commercial team.
A bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8 years of experience in managing the financial product portfolio and card partnerships for an organization. You will have experience establishing new partnerships globally in the cobrand and credit card space. Additionally, the below experience will also be essential to progress forward:
- Experience in building and delivering loyalty program strategies keeping customer experience in mind.
- Experience with vendor management and/or key account management to optimize current partnerships to increase member acquisition, engagement, member spend and retention.
- Possess strong communication in English and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with team management.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.