Fire Protection & Response Planning
Primary purpose of job
a) Direct the implementation of an integrated approach for emergency response planning in QatarEnergy and other Asset Operators to ensure the protection of people, assets, environment and operations.
b) Manage the fire protection and assurance processes in RLC, MIC, DCA and Halul.
c) Direct staff capability development and operational excellence in the Fire and Emergency Response services.
Experience & Skills
- At least 20 years of experience in HSE role with 10 years in Fire Protection/Emergency Response in the oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience in executing major performance improvement programs.
- Experience in multinational oil and gas companies is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
- Strong leadership, management, decision making, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with senior management inside QatarEnergy and external stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science from an internationally recognized university; professional qualifications in Fire Protection and Response highly desirable.