Utilize technical expertise to provide effective facility management functions for Milaha assets; through improving efficiency, reducing operating cost and increasing productivity in Milaha Real Estate while ensuring compliance to Milaha policies and procedures. Work towards building a fully functional facility management team that is equipped with in-depth knowledge and capability to ensure effective implementation of facilities management functions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Milaha Facility Management activities and tasks are fully coordinated, appropriately authorized and performed in a timely and effective manner.
- Address and rectify outstanding maintenance issues in coordination with all internal and external involved parties.
- Assess tenants’ and occupants’ needs and ensure their problems are being solved promptly to the mutual benefit of Milaha and tenants.
- Review the needs of facilities and their associate establishments and oversee the preparation of reports and recommendations on their status.
- Develop, manage and establish external relationships with contracting parties; by ensuring relationships are kept open and constructive, resolving or erasing issues, identifying problems and suggesting resolutions.
- Ensure proper coordination in developing preventive and reactive maintenance programs and scheduling maintenance for facilities’ equipment, encompassing buildings, property grounds, security and health and safety standards.
- Participate in the preparation of Milaha’s Real Estate annual budgets through estimating facilities management and maintenance costs and future projections.
- Provide recommendations with regards to the selection of contract services and participate in vendor negotiations of service agreements.
- Perform day to day monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Responsible for providing facility management/leadership for Milaha assets. The day to day operations includes the implementation of policies. Performance is measured through a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including but not limited to: financial reporting, meeting operational goals and objectives in addition to customer service and quality programs.
- Manage the Milaha leased properties including the Head Office and camps; ensuring the facilities are well maintained and provide a safe and secure location for living and/or working as per Milaha policies and local regulations while ensuring service providers adhere to contractual obligations.
- Supervise the activities of all Facilities Management section employees and contractors and ensure their adherence to the Milaha policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations on new subordinate hires and ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities.
- Coordinating the activities, financials, vendors and manpower required for current and future needs of assets and operations.
- Act as a coach to subordinates, identify their training and career development, recommend training courses and follow-up on their personnel records such as time-sheets, discipline, vacations, leaves and absenteeism.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in facility management, 5 years a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems, MS Office and web applications.
- Business fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of Facilities Management procedures and practices.
- Good Engineering technical abilities
- Good planning and contract administration skills
To apply for this job please visit www.milaha.com.