About the role
This role is responsible for leading QDF on their mission to become an Omni-channel travel retailer. Manager Digital Retail is responsible for overseeing the enhancement or replacement of new online products. The management of the same aims at generating additional revenue, grow online revenues and build the QDF brand through product innovation and promotion.
Some strategic accountabilities include:
- Working with SM Marketing to plan strategies and implement all online QDF marketing products and promotional campaigns to drive shop floor sales, as well as to generate additional revenue through online channels.
- Overseeing the entire life cycle of a product, from defining the scope, building technology, creating a great customer experience and acquiring customers.
Some operational accountabilities include:
- Leading the on-going development of existing and new digital products including website, e-shop, social media channels, QDF onboard, Click and Collect, Shop and collect, F&B – pre order, book a table, meal to take onboard, etc. in order to generate incremental revenue.
- Continually evaluating the market and competitors to ensure that QDF online products are up to date, future proof and with clear USPs. Lead the innovation and implementation of technology solutions within the department to deliver the updated QDF online and future proof products.
- Carrying out budgeting and forecasting exercise effectively to ensure the department is heading in the right directions and the right amount of income and revenue are estimated; subsequently ensure all budgets are successfully achieved.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 8 years of job-related experience.
- Retail background and digital knowledge are essential.