You will be responsible for ensuring Corporate Services adheres to legal standards (Laws and Regulations) as well as in-house policies and procedures. The role will be responsible for setting standards and monitoring enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of Corporate Services business activities as well as providing guidance on compliance matters to the division. To develop, establish and oversee control systems to prevent, mitigate or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies. To establish and deliver training to Corporate Services staff to educate staff in their responsibilities and duties of Corporate Compliance.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 8 years specialist of job-related experience is required.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s (built environment, transport, property and facilities management) standards and regulations
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Able to adopt Qatar Airways’ and departmental policies quickly to reduce risk to the division and the company
- Fluent in the English language
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- Understanding of the regulations governing Corporate Services operations and compliance monitoring
- Knowledge to carry out audits, ensure compliance and provide corrective measures. It is vital to ensure audit trails are maintained, risks identified & mitigated, compliance checks are carried out in line with the defined SOP.