The work and what it looks like…
The Manager, CSSL position is responsible for managing staff, daily operations, and administration of the CSSL along with planning budgets and resources. This position supports the planning, development, and implementation of undergraduate and graduates medical education and research activities using simulation, by ensuring that the necessary resources are available and appropriately managed.
Who you are and what set of skills will bring “Excellence” in this role…
- Proficient in SP and technology-enhanced methodology.
- Well-versed with simulation management systems (Knowledge of CAE Learning Space preferred).
- Certification in simulation-based practice required (CHSOS, CHSE, or equivalent) highly desired.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for training and/or teaching with superior presentation, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to develop and initiate creative solutions to problems.
- Adaptability, flexibility to react positively to new developments in work environment.
- Ability to work independently on self-managed tasks as well as part of a team to reach projected goals and deadlines.
- Advanced skills in multi-tasking complex projects and following through to accurate completion.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite.