About the job
Responsible for executing the business relationship for Food, Non-Food, and facilitating tMart negotiations with the suppliers.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Develop new partnerships with third party corporate entities.
- Develop new revenue initiative strategies (creative solutions, pricing, sales pitch, launch plan etc…)
- Work cross-functionally to lead strategic projects around long term product and partner strategy around revenue initiatives that span across all talabat entities.
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, finance, legal and marketing to maintain and launch partnerships.
- Use business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue.
- Maintain the relationship with already existing partnerships
- Research full national partnership list to identify new business opportunities in line with the Brand Partnership team’s strategy
- Scans the market and competition to identify new trends and opportunities related to Public Relations, Marketing, Communication and Sales matters
- Work with the MD to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Drive continuous development of the CRM system in close coordination with the commercial managers
- Support budget, strategy and investment planning
- Help to ensure process alignment between commercial and operational departments
- Inspect all the areas of business and resolve any issues that might arise
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in business/retail management or any related field
- Knowledge of retail business management best practices
- Proven experience as Retail Business Manager or similar position
- Have experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Qatar of 3 years in same role is an advantage