In this role, you will provide support to the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all the Electrical and Instrument system, control and component of equipment and machinery runs smoothly and reliably. The work typically involves scheduled maintenance and responding to breakdowns by checking, repairing and servicing the electrical, instrument system, control and component and infrastructures.
- Conduct inspection, testing and commission electrical and Instrument system, control and components used for manufacturing of paints.
- Responsible for service, repair and overhaul of Electrical and Instrument system, control and component on equipment, machinery and facility.
- Perform preventive maintenance of all electrical and instruments under the scope of the maintenance department.
- Read electrical and instrument diagram and manual to determine work procedures and trouble shooting.
- Ability to remove and re-install units, configuring, calibrating and maintaining control, measurement and indicating instrumentation (Pneumatic, analog and digital). Well-versed in calibration of equipment.
- Carry out maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of electrical equipment like industrial motor controls, pump drives, and the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system.
- Carry out thermography of electrical distribution panels and motor control.
- Perform preventive maintenance, installation, repair, and troubleshooting of control centers, de-energized higher voltage equipment. Well-versed in LOTO procedure.