Role Overview :
The position holder will be in charge of Management and supervision of the personnel working within the Buildings mechanical systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting)
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare the maintenance procedure and sequence plan for the HVAC, Fire Fighting and Plumbing systems.
- Carry out the required preventive and corrective maintenance for the mechanical systems.
- Prepare the list of the required spare parts for the mechanical systems.
- Prepare the list of the consumable materials required for the PM & CM.
- Coordinate with the technical manager and procurement team for spare parts and consumable purchases.
- Making sure that the required tools are available.
- Managing team of 4-10 technicians
- Coordinate with the planning team for closing and opening the work orders.
- Work closely with other supervisors in the department
- Carry out training for the technicians
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Or a Diploma in a technical field with minimum of 5 years of work experience
- 3 years Experience in a supervisory role, preferably in building services maintenance (FM Supervisor)
- Driving Licenses
- Personal computer and general office software
- Usage of CMMS software (e.g. MAXIMO)
- Usage of Tools including of special tools, equipment and machines commonly used in the maintenance section
- Is in good physical condition
- Has a good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Has a good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
- Has a leadership ability
- Team player results orientated with high attention to detail