- Responsible for preparing the 14 (fourteen) and 90 (ninety) day look-ahead work plans with
- different level detail for the works carried out by Contractor.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in engineering work in the Petrochemical or Power Generation industry, of which at least 5 years have been performed as Planner / Scheduler.
- Educational qualifications: OND or equivalent relevant discipline or standard based qualification
- (NVQ level 3) or equivalent. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency-Based test
- witnessed by Company Discipline Engineer.
- Must have good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment’s
- Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
- Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
- Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets, and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
- Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate materials and equipment for larger jobs.
- Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate support services required during the execution of the work.
- Must be able to work with Primavera P6 planning software packages. Must have experience with resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
- Must be able to read isometric drawings for engineering repairs and small plant changes.
- Must be able to interpret lifting plans and translate these to work plans.
- Must be able to prepare a detailed work packs and plans for a small to medium shutdowns.
- Preferably have advanced level knowledge and experience with SAP-PM, CMMS, and MS
- (Microsoft) Access Database along with other MS Office applications.