We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Ensure a safe, secure, clean and functional environment for our visitors and co-workers. Maintain the building, mechanical operating systems, non-selling furniture, interior and exterior in “shape as new” to promote the image and brand of IKEA.
- Contribute to maintaining the store in “Shape as new” by performing building maintenance functions according to the planned maintenance process.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Act upon building, grounds, and maintenance inspections. Be a contact point with various external service providers.
- Implement Facility department routines and procedures, both preventive and reactive.
- Work in an efficient and simple way in order to maximize efficiency within the dept.
- Be a contributor to provide a safe work environment for all, by following: local, state, federal and IKEA Risk guidelines.
- Foster a “Service” oriented approach with all departments.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- 1-3 years proven experience in a building maintenance
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.