As Manager Loyalty Operations, you are responsible for the day to day management of all operational activities of the loyalty program; including Member Services Centre, Fulfilment, Policies Procedures and Training.
You will be the lead manager from loyalty to work closely with member-facing cross-functional departments to set service delivery standards across touchpoints and monitor the adherence of the same. Set standards, monitor SLA’s, drive costs down with vendors providing fulfillment & back end services to loyalty.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop business proposals for Service centre changes and coordinate with Senior Manager Loyalty, to implement.
- Develop member service strategy to deliver 24/7 service, multilingual service.
- Set quality control standards and ensure standards are being met.
- Proactively work as Member Service Centre product developer and suggest improvements or changes in order to provide better service.
- Develop and implement the member service policy for Gold and Silver members.
- Develop long term Service Centre strategy to ensure we meet increased member demands and changing requirements.
- Attend to members’ complaints and/or issues that cannot be resolved by the MSRs, supervisors or officers, service centre & member relations or any department within the business. Manage the entire operations and fulfilment function and outsourced agencies.
- Manage the team who conduct regular visits to DOH airport to be visible in the check-in and lounge environment.
- Monitor all member transactions for suspicious/fraudulent activity.
- Monitoring scope extends from external to internal fraudulent activities, encompassing the entire member base, industry partners, hackers as well as QR staff activities, leading to much higher scale and volume of monitored activities.
- Work with key stakeholders to recommend process changes to eliminate any fraudulent activity involving members accounts, miles and or earning / usage of miles by members and staff.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives. Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Loyalty team that ensures daily operations and service delivery standards are designed, managed and implemented by keeping the customer experience/journey in mind.
A successful candidate will have:
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience of day to day running of all loyalty operations. You will also have experience working with member-facing cross-functional departments to set service delivery standards across touchpoints and monitor the adherence. Additionally, the below experience will also be essential to progress forward:
- Experience with loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of reservation systems & call center working
- Experience with vendor management.
- Possess strong communication in English and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with team management.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.