About the job
As a Loyalty Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the implementation of the loyalty marketing strategies (including Brand, Acquisition, Accrual, Redemption and Customer Engagement) through development and delivery of loyalty marketing campaigns, assets and initiatives in order to achieve pre-determined outcomes, both performance and customer satisfaction focused.
Ongoing communication delivery and upkeep
- Act as a single point of contact for management, execution and optimization of the core communication vehicles of Qatar Airways Privilege Club including e-statements, email campaigns, brochures and direct mailer, utilizing key channel metrics to inform change and measure success.
- Assist in campaign delivery through web and email updates and hands-on production efforts of email and web, to support timely delivery to market for loyalty marketing campaigns.
- Up-keep, optimize and report on automated trigger assets through regular review of materials and their performance to ensure consistent customer interface delivery in accordance to the team customer engagement and revenue targets.
Marketing campaign and assets (Development and Deliver)
- Along with key stakeholders and supported by the Loyalty Marketing Manager, Regional Loyalty Managers and Digital Direct team members, work to solve business and customer problems through developing relevant campaign assets in line with an agreed campaign design. Including but not limited to key visuals, copy content, email assets, printed assets, web assets and toolkit elements.
- Support the progression of the creative process for campaigns through submission of briefs, ADMAT’s and review of assets in accordance to an agreed creative campaign brief.
- Work closely with creative teams to develop asset suites that extend to support localized delivery and overall personalization of campaigns at all available touch-points, in order to deliver a sticky and positive customer interaction.
- Work with the Loyalty Marketing Creative Designer and other key stakeholders, to identify additional opportunities for asset creation, suitable for localized delivery, ensuring sufficient materials are available to service personalization in customer facing materials.
- Provide recommendation to identify the right audience for campaigns, considering customer segmentation, micro-segmentation and loyalty lifecycle in an aim to deliver target oriented campaigns
- Manage requests from regional teams to support integration of the loyalty proposition in regional materials and tactical campaigns.
- Partnership marketing support
- Partner materials to ensure Qatar Airways Privilege Club brand is accurately represented in all co-branded assets.
- Support in cultivating successful partnership relationships though supporting the co-creation of a partnership marketing calendar as well as facilitating the delivery of the approved campaigns, ensuring the partnership commitments are realized through successful and collaborative customer facing campaigns.
- Consider the use of group-wide assets during campaign development and delivery, with an aim to support overall business revenue, customer engagement / loyalty through resourceful use of assets.
- Contribute toward campaign channel expansion efforts by consideration of and providing a recommendation for multiple channels and touch points to be used, including the use of BTL (below the line), TTT (through the line) and ATL (above the line).
- Ensure maintenance of all customer touch-points by working with key channel leads, tools and teams. Delivering hands-on delivery, where appropriate, for internal, web and email assets.
- Monitor and integrate digital member touch-points within campaign delivery such as inclusion of mobile app messaging, promoting manage booking and provide the recommendation to the line manager.
- Use the mar-tech tools available to deliver ‘best-in-class’ customer experiences during campaign development and delivery to progress the personalization efforts day to day and in all digital and at times, non-digital channels.
- Close the loop on all campaigns through capture and consolidation of campaign results and insights, supporting the Loyalty Marketing Manager to understand optimization opportunities and key learnings. Monitor campaigns after deployment and share improvement recommendations using available data and insights to maximize performance.
- Proactive management of key stakeholders including, but not limited to, Loyalty Marketing, Partnerships and Product Officers and Managers. CRM. Commercial and Regional Marketing leads. Channel and product owners across the Digital Direct and Qatar Airways Group organization.
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the business to support with the logistics of campaign implementation and customer touch-point updates.
- Report any blockers within the campaign in a timely manner to ensure the adequate support is provided for timely delivery.
Budget and Finance
- Work closely with the Loyalty campaign coordinator to support in capturing spend and promo miles budget for campaigns deployed.
- Work with Procurement to review vendor materials, validating they are in accordance to agreed requirements from the Line Manager.
- Maintain repository of all CMCs, Purchase Orders, Invoices, other department approvals to ensure appropriate budget tracking and documentation for audit purposes
- Responsible for CMC tracking through ongoing capture of campaign spend, advised by the Loyalty Marketing Manager and/or Senior Loyalty Officers, and working with the Loyalty campaign coordinator to ensure it is documented to support future requests.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital – Commercial team.
A successful candidate will have-
- A bachelor’s degree qualification / Vocational Qualification Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role)
- Minimum 3- 4 years of experience in loyalty marketing and have implemented successful loyalty marketing campaigns, assets and initiatives.
- Experience with multi-channel campaigns as well as basic understanding and hands-on experience with html and knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
- Understanding customer and performance data-sets to optimize and delivery campaigns/ recommendations
- Experience in developing and creating content for digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Good experience and knowledge of using CMS platforms and managing B2C/B2B websites
- Fluent in the English language, both written and oral.
- Analytical/Numerical skills to be able to analyze campaign performance stats and produce reports. Attention to detail and brand guardianship.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.