- Engage across disciplines including Process, Structural, Electrical, E&I, Piping, Mechanical, Pipeline, Umbilicals, HSSE and Risk; understand and communicate the requirements of Pre FEED and FEED design; efficiently translate Company requirements and data into an efficient delivery from the Contractor.
- Manage the Contractor in the safe delivery of the scope of work; verify and ensure compliance with Company SHE and Loss Prevention requirements, standards, specifications, instructions and regulatory and environmental requirement.
- Monitor the progress and delivery of the Loss Prevention/Technical Safety engineering work scope; verify that risk assessment plans are sutiable and include required risk assessments and risk workshops as per Project phase (FEED, EPCI, Offshore phase) and Company Gates requirement
- Provide Technical support for the Topside/Pipeline or Jacket Packages; take responsibility for coordination and close-out of cross package Engineering related issues as requested to support each package delivery.
- Report progress of close-out on weekly basis for presentation to management and ensure effective communication and coordination between all packages on cross package issues.
- Supervise and solve technical problems as they are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions. Seek guidance on areas beyond technical knowledge and manage implementation of solutions.
- Chair meetings if required to collect and disseminate information pertaining to Loss Prevention engineering actions; advise Management in a timely manner where issues are unable to be resolved and may impact the project delivery.
- Ensure project deliverables and activities are achieved in accordance with the project milestone dates..
- Provide guidance and input during detailed design for the Offshore Packages, Contractor strategies/procedures to achieve project Integration objectives as required; participate in Offshore Constructability Reviews, Pre-Startup Reviews etc as required.
- Review and comment of Contractor / Supplier documentation as required in a timely manner and advise design risk and propose mitigations; ensure Risk assessment compliance with Company Standard and risk matrix and ensure Contractor’s Risk Assessment plan compliance and suitability for each Project Execution phase.
- Preferred degree in Engineering or Internationally recgonized certification in loss Prevention.
- 15+ years of experience in discipline with preferred at least five years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with Offshore EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.aptrack.co.