Power International Holding
The Logistics Supervisor performs and controls the logistics operation activities of the Project/Organization. Liable for record-keeping, inventory control, transportation, movement of equipment and stores, and disbursements of materials.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals.
- Assists in developing logistics programs along with support plans, budget requirements and organization timelines for new operations.
- Maintains and manages relations with warehouses, carriers, customs broker, and customers
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
1. Logistic & Mobilization
- Negotiates and support logistics costs meant for 3rd party logistics providers assisting yearly budget goals.
- Ensures that all parties are working together to guarantee that shipments are packed, sent and delivered in a timely manner.
- Develops logistics programs along with support plans, budget requirements and organization timelines for new operations.
- Assists in the evaluation of potential logistic suppliers and appropriate delivery management booking systems.
- Coordinates and presents logistics support to ongoing operations.
2. Quality and Safety Management
- Assists in developing and executing tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Assists in designing and developing standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes
- Complies with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures the organization’s safety policies are strictly followed.
- Assists in developing and maintaining logistic process documentation.
3. Customer Service
- Establishes and manages relations with warehouses, carriers, customs broker, and customers
- Ensures customers receive their products/materials in a timely manner and in good condition.
- Communicates effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Ensure to develop methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment and prepositioned goods.
- Ensure to plan site set-up to move labor, plant, and materials around the site efficiently (e.g., hoarding, gates, site accommodation, cranes, hoists, security, temporary services, material delivery and waste management strategy, catering).
- Ensure to plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on the separation of vehicles, machinery and people. Lay down areas and offloading points.
- Ensure to pre-plan the usage of key assets such as hoists to ensure planned assets meet the needs of the program
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound operations
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- A track record of delivery within the logistics function
- Understanding planning and shipping
- Knowledge of management and supervision of others
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and other related software
- Demonstrates organizational and prioritization skills with experience of establishing personal deadlines.
- Make presentations to persuade others to accept a specific opinion or action, or provide information and instruction
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of communicating cross-culturally.
- Demonstrates reasoning and negotiation skills to identify and resolve conflict
- Sets priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities
- Can perform at an advance level of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively interdepartmentally, and externally with vendors and others.
- Ability to respond effectively and in a timely manner to departmental needs, focusing on customer service.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action.
Total 9 year(s) On Job 3 year(s) GCC
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field