Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an oilfield services company?
Join our team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client’s expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Logistics Supervisor – Logistics, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pickup & delivery of goods.
- Managing Logistics Costs to meet budgets and OP Plans.
- Detecting flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing to projects as a team member (Work goals typically take 1-3 months to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Show good experience of working within Logistics, Warehouse or Inventory Management environment
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in oil & Gas industry.
- Fluent in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.