This position reports directly to the Onshore Centre Manager
- Acting as the Focal Point into the NOC Operational Co-ordination Centre regarding equipment mobilization and marine organization
- Supporting 15 offshore sites in the safe and efficient execution of logisitics operations in support of Field Operations
- Participating in Marine vessel audits and vessel related Synergi investigations
- Liaising with Warehouse Team, Field Operations and Drilling to ensure vessel itineraries are developed to minimize vessel sailings and downtime due to material deliveries
- Ensuring vessel deck space is utilized efficiently to minimize vessel costs by reducing sailings etc.
- Responding to emergency demands for vessel sailings/re-routings for in-field transfer of materials or shipping if urgent materials from onshore
- Acting as onshore focal point for movement of all cargo, marine & aviation activities for corresponding offshore locationsGathering cargo movement requests from service companies, engineers and other parties.
- Enforcing and reporting cut off time rules and deviations to maximise vessel and deck crew efficiency .
- Update applicable cost information and other data as necessary to facilitate cost analysis of logistics operations
- Interfacing with HSSE, Cost Analysts, Geomatics, Marine Dept and Warehouse as needed.
- Working with Services Supvs and others to reduce potential need for vessel sailings to minimise vessel costs
- Co-ordinating with Supply Base to determine appropriate vessel departure dates/times to maximise efficiency of offshore deck crew utilisation
- Coordinate with all parties necessary to agree on realistic time required to hold boats offshore at location.
- Minimize time required to hold boats offshore to maximize efficiencies and maintain schedule integrity.
- Extract and analyse KPI to monitor the logistics performance offshore
- Ensure the Fi-Fi conditions offshore are compliant at every moment
- Follow-up fuel consumption
- Focal point for internal co-activity monitoring
- NOC representative for QP Co-activity coordination meeting
- Focal point for OPSEALOG contractor
- Represent Logistics Department in the Emergency Response Team on a permanent basis
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Masters (preferred) or Degree qualified
- Industry: Exposure to Offshore logistics processes from both onshore and offshore perspectives
- Operations: 5 years experience in Operational environment with a minimum 2 years Offshore working experience
- Well developed analysis and reporting skills
- Current & valid Offshore Survival & Medical- for adhoc visits
- Competencies and Behaviours:
- IMDG shipment of materials by sea and land plus CAA shipment of materials by air qualified.
- Familiar with SCM processes, procedures and systems
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both unaided and/or part of a team
- Flexible approach and proactive in looking for alternatives and solutions.
- Strong communication skills to ensure information is passed within teams onshore & offshore
- The ability to work in a complex multicultural environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong IT background.