Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Lifeguard to join the Sealine Beach Resort team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Professional swimmer and a trained and qualified lifeguard with a diploma and lifesaving certificate
- Physically fit and able to work long hours in an outside environment are essentials
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Taking Responsibility
- Customer Focus
- Hard-working with a professional attitude
- Excellent in English, knowledge in Arabic is an advantage.
- Has the ability to work under pressure
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations and hours
- As a Lifeguard, you are responsible to monitor activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers, whereby your role will include.
- Supervise the pool area.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas and ensure safety and well-being.
- Enforce all rules in a professional manner.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Care for injuries, sudden illnesses, and other medical emergencies: give first aid, CPR, oxygen, etc.
- Complete cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Check pool chemicals and temperature.
Tax-free salary and benefits package includes initial flight, biannual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 21 vacations days per year and other great benefits.