A Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lifeguard will also be required to fulfill regular cleaning duties.
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Lifeguard serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Candidates should be in Qatar on NOC/visa transfer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pool lifeguard qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar environment