Responsible to carry out and certify all avionics tasks and to supervise the avionics technician while carrying their duties.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out all required avionics maintenance tasks IAW applicable maintenance manuals, company standards and procedures, and the competent aviation authority regulations.
- Supervise avionics technicians in performing their duties
- Certifying all carried out tasks, and releasing to service aircraft and components within the scope of held authorization.
- Carry out all required paper work related to the assigned task including filling different forms and making parts requests etc.
- Ensure that used test equipment and tools are serviceable, and are handled properly, also ensure equipment and tools are returned to their designated areas after use.
- Ensure that all user manuals are handled properly, and are returned to their designated areas after use.
- Follow Company-issued publications such as Engineering Department Instructions, Technical instructions, and other publications and internal memos.
- Following safety procedures, and using available protective equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the avionics premises and working areas.
- Advice the avionics supervisor of concerns regarding safety, and procedures.
- Carry out other related work as assigned by the avionics supervisor.
- Any other duties as required by direct Supervisor.
- Number of delays (of scheduled flights) due to maintenance issues
- % of tasks completed within the set time frame
- Number of issues/delays with the refueling of aircraft.
Qualification and Experiences
Possess Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License issued under the provision of ICAO Annex II in Avionics with all categories, or unrestricted EASA Part 66 B2 License.
Applicants should have appropriate experience on type and manufacturer’s airframe & engine course certificates.
Candidates must hold type ratings either on AW139, AW189, B412 or S92 and be able to demonstrate recent experience. Holder of dual or multiple aircraft type ratings will be an added advantage.
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed and updated CV, AME License with the aircraft type rating/s mentioned above, type rating course certificates, attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.