About the job
About The Role
We are recruiting for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II is responsible to deliver aircraft Maintenance activities to directly support flight operations maintenance checks and duties within his authority as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer. To provide specialized knowledge skills and expertise and require ensuring safe, effective and efficient operation.
Specific Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Plan assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment or use tooling relative to assigned tasks within framework of Qatar Airways and Customer procedures.
- Review of work procedures and standards propose improvements were procedures are not appropriate to
- ensure work processes are effective.
- Responsible for the final release of work accomplished. Ensure tasks are performed to meet
- company/customer standard and target such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
- Ensure delivery standard of QR/customer products are met. Aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished
- in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Provide satisfactory support to internal and external customers.
- Implement solutions to technical problems within the range of his authority. Aircraft or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience or equivalent
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree
- (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in aircraft engineering + holds minimum 1 full QR main fleet ICAO/QCAA
- license and approvals.
- Sound knowledge of air legislation.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring
and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.