We are currently looking for a Learning & Development Specialist in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires or interns.
- Acting as the go-to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Working closely with various leaders across the and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Review and evaluate training and internship programs.
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions to implement the required training.
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective.
- Designing a staple curriculum for all employees (i.e. values).
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods.
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification, CIPD or CTP level, or equivalent
- Proven experience as an L&D and Training Professional or similar in the hospitality Industry
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors