About the job
Your day to day
As the Learning and Quality Manager, you’ll drive, direct and coordinate the timely and structured learning experiences, support the leadership team and their departments on all quality improvement activities, operational training requirements and career development programs to all colleagues, to improve and maintain job performance and to ensure that all colleagues are meeting the company standards. You will support the leadership team drive colleagues engagement. You will report to the Director of Human Resources with a dotted reporting line to the Operational Leader.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree plus 2 years of learning & development field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in luxury lifestyle environment.
- Excellent English communication skills, knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Good Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational & learning abilities.
- Personable, excellent grooming, proactive and energetic.
- Flexible working schedule include weekends/holidays.
- Pre-Opening experience is an advantage.