About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar is looking for Learning & Development Coordinator to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company! This individual takes ownership over their role and operation and can quickly connect to those around them. Confidence, adaptability, and the assurance of a quality experience make a successful candidate for this role.
You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development, and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the team members and the department. You may well be the first contact for our internal guests. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful.
Deliver workplace leaning and support a learning culture for all employees to ensure employees are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence. Provide support and clerical expertise to the Learning Manager and respond to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum employee and vendor satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Drives Standards Achievement: Is a champion for Core and Culture Standards achievement through training, testing, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Operation Focused: Is involved in ensuring the necessary training and learning is conducted in departments on a consistent basis.
- Assist with the internal cross training for employees
- Able to assist with the People & Culture Department for Employee Relations, on-boarding and any internal events.
- Assist and coordinate in any Internal and external training events
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command of English
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality and have an eye to details.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage