About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity in Qatar Airways (QR) as a Senior Manager Marketing – Subsidiaries & Projects. This is a 12-month temporary role based in our headquarters in Doha, Qatar.
We are hiring for your skills to be responsible for the strategic management and development of the QR Group Subsidiaries brands and QR Group Marketing Special Projects. Covers the full suite of marketing activities for QR Group Subsidiaries and is responsible for developing fully integrated marketing plans and the respective assets to deliver on those plans across all media channels, by directing the brand, commercial marketing, asset development and media buying for GR Group Subsidiaries.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop GR Group Subsidiaries (QAS, QDF, QACC, QDC, Dhiafatina) brand marketing strategies to determine key messaging and areas of differentiation for QR Subsidiaries to build equity and brand value.
- Responsible for development and implementation of all QR Subsidiaries fully integrated brand and commercial marketing campaigns, from ideation, through creative development, and commercial planning to media buying, roll out, evaluation and subsequent ongoing optimisation and feedback of plans ensuring consistency of messaging and imagery in all key communication channels while they adhere to brand guidelines.
- Development and management of brand and commercial campaigns by QR Subsidiaries to generate increased awareness, consideration and usage of QR Subsidiaries products.
- Develop strategic relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the above strategic objectives in the matrix framework composed of QR, QR Subsidiaries, the respective creative and advertising agencies, E-commerce, Regions, and others, while ensuring excellence and innovation in the overall output and performance of the respective marketing campaigns.
- Position QR Subsidiaries as premium players in their respective segments through the development and communication of premium brand marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join Marketing Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Studies, Communications
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- 10 years of experience required in a multi-national corporate or creative agency in the marketing and communications field.
- Middle Eastern experience with marketing or international experience gained working with a multi-cultural work environment.
- Working in cross-functional teams.
- Marketing experience in the airline, travel or hospitality industry and/or experience working in a client service role within a creative agency.