About the role:-
- You will support the Security Quality Assurance Manager in the daily Quality Assurance activities, aimed at achieving the objectives set for the Section.
- You will support the Security Quality Assurance Manager in reviewing and amending aviation security-related documents, not limited to SOPs, briefing notes, security programs and in the preparation, conduction and analysis of monitoring activities.
- You will collect, organize and analyse data to develop weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports as required by HIA Security Management with regard to activities performed by HIA Security staff and/or its Authorized Representatives, as applicable.
- You will actively engage in the review, amendment and assessment of the current version of the ASP – Airport Security Program, to assess its compliance with the current national legislation and with the outcomes and related corrective actions of QCAA AVSEC monitoring activities on HIA Security.
- You will build and maintain close liaison with government agencies (QCAA, MOI in particular), internal and external stakeholders and Authorized Representatives with regard to AVSEC-related issues
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- ICAO/IATA training course certification in AVSEC-related topics
- ICAO/IATA certification as AVSEC Inspector or Auditor or Quality Officer
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience