Qatar Airways Group Security is seeking a dynamic team leader to grow our security projects team. We are looking for a motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and team skills. A successful candidate for this position will bring their technical and security experience, as well as an excellent command of written English.
The team offers an interesting and diverse environment that encourages initiative and personal development.
In this role you will:
- Lead the assessment of physical and electronic security systems for Qatar Airways facilities globally.
- Develop and amend procedural documentation capturing activities and processes used by the Group Security team.
- Proactively identify advances in technology and operational procedures to ensure Qatar Airways remains a leader in security operations.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring security requirements are achieved across the business.
Candidates with the following background and qualifications will be considered for this position:
- College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years security experience
- Experience in supervision and team building
- Experience in electronic and physical security systems
- Project management experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills
- Possess Qatari Driver License, or successfully obtain one in 120 days.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.